Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Wheels > Dunlop wire wheel lug nuts available!

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Dunlop wire wheel lug nuts available!  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: 03-18-2008 04:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
thewheelman

I am pleased to announce that I (finally) have a set of JH lug nuts for the Dunlop wire wheel which the dealer originally fitted to the cars.  I got tired of the originals splitting and cracking with age and pressure so these are solid lugs and can be removed from between the spokes with a thin wall socket.  My local JH mechanic advised against the hollow ones again as he's tired of welding a bolt to the cracked ones in order to get them off (and we're talking about a car that is NEVER in the weather).  So, here's the deal....I am offering these in sets of 4 for $72/set plus shipping.  That's $18 per lug or about what I paid for them almost 5 years ago when I bought my last ones.  I'd prefer to sell them in sets of 4 and you can have one or all 4 spare sets I have.  Again, these are solid lugs and not tapped for the allen wrench. 

If you are interested in a set, please email me at faul8769@bellsouth.net and we'll discuss payment and shipping options.

Finally!  Now we can get our JH back on the road, just in time for spring!

Thanks,

Hal

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 01:19 pm  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Wheels > Dunlop wire wheel lug nuts available! Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems