View single post by overdoer
 Posted: 02-18-2006 05:12 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic


Joined: 01-22-2006
Location: Troy, Illinois USA
Posts: 4
My  72, 73, both 74's had the black molding sandwiched between the chrome with the strip ending to form a point at each end of the car.  I have even sold sets of this that I removed from parts cars.  The 73 has a chrome looking strip of the same shape but is solid and not a sandwiched design just below the door.  I have seen a few cars come with this strip below the doors and many with the trim in the center of the doors and fenders.