Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Miscellaneous > 'JENSEN HEALEY' The Movie......

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
'JENSEN HEALEY' The Movie......  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: 01-16-2008 06:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
JASPER

Hi Everyone -

Sorry the film is taking so long to complete.... payed jobs seem to be getting in the way of this film project, but don't worry it's almost done and looking great. I'm really pleased with the way it is looking so hang tight.

I'd like to add a slide show of our cars to the finished film as a bonus feature on the DVD, some of these pictures might also find a place in the finished movie.

If you would like to have your car featured in the film I will need high resolution digital photograph(s) emailed to me.

Photo's can be emailed to me at

carpediemfilms@pacbell.net

Please include the cars vin number and your name for the credit.

Please understand that this is a freebie...

You will not be payed or compensated in anyway if we decide to include photos of your car in the final film.

You will however have the satisfaction of knowing that your car will be immortalized on film and in a very unique AND SPECIAL FILM.

If your pictures are chosen to be included in the film I will email you a 'RELEASE' form which you will need to sign and return - for legal purposes.

Thanx for reading and I look-forward to receiving some pics of your great cars.

Regards

James Brinkley

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 08-21-2008 01:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Jensenman

Bumpity bump. How's the movie project doing? I too would love to get a copy or two!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 02:36 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Miscellaneous > 'JENSEN HEALEY' The Movie...... Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems