Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
JH Prod Racer In Ohio  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 05-06-2007 08:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Triplesn8s

There seems to be some posts implying that I am a phantom parts seller.  If someone can tell me how to post a photo I will post pictures of the car.  I don't have a webpage.  Can I just attach the photos directly to the post?

I am just getting ready to plow ahead full steam again after being delayed since last summer by the aquisition of a small machine shop which I had to move, sort, sell and scrap myself.  I had been chasing this equipment for 8 years & you know how it goes, it becomes available at the least convenient time, just like sports cars.  It was a lot of work but I got a bridgeport, South Bend Lathe, drill press, grinders tooling etc for free once i ebayed & scrapped what I didn't want.

So now I am back to working on the car, almost.

The Phantom Prodcar Guy

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 05-07-2007 11:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
smcmanus

Click on "reply" then you should see a little window that says "attachment." The click browse next to the attachement window and search you files for the picture of choice.  Notice it says "gif jpg jpeg png" and also file size should not exceed 102400 bytes.

Good Luck

Steve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 12:35 pm  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Engine & Transmission > JH Prod Racer In Ohio Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems