Home 
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Miscellaneous > Thinking about buying a JH (UK)

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher  
AuthorPost
skattrd

Hello,
I'm in the UK and currently considerring purchasing a Jensen-Healey ... I nearly bought a JH a couple of months ago, but ended up getting a Spitfire ... I still fancy a JH tough ....

I've been to look at one (a mk2, pretty much original with 5spd box) but theres a couple of points that are putting me off:

Interior is scruffy - dash and seats especially.
Does anyone know what other seats I could fit easily into a JH (remember I'm in the UK)

Engine uses a bit of oil and doesn't pull as well as I would expect, it still reaches 100mph+ though.
Any ideas as to what might be causing this - I know it could be a million things, just wondering if it rang any bells with anyone.

Parts ... I've found the following suppliers:
David Booth - jensenhealey.co.uk
Richard Appleyard - jensen.co.uk
Martin Robey
Are there any others I should seek out, especially for intrerior trim

Thx
Chris

Last edited on 08-08-2006 07:23 pm by skattrd

malcolm

Try Jaguar or TR6 for same period

skattrd

Well, I didn't get that JH - I decided that it could end up costing me quite bit to get it to A1 condition, so I'm still on the lookout for another JH - in the mean time I've still got my Spitfire to play with.

If anyone sees a decent (and not too expensive) JH for Sale in UK please lmk.

I would post a wanted thread on JOC (the UK Jensen owners club) but I registerred there last week but am still waiting for my account to be activated ...

Thx
Chris

Pat Connor

Miata seats have been used in the Jensen Healey and look really good. There should be many available.

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems