Home 
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Electrical & Instruments > Penultimate Jensen in-dash toy

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher  
AuthorPost
mdutch

Okay, so it's quel outre'.  But I've got to say, when I get down to the in-dash radio, I'm always tempted by what "Jensen" stereos have to offer.  After all, having that extra "Jensen" name on the dash is always fun!

I mean, in my mid-fifties, do I get to have bling?

Jensen VM9510TS / VM-9510TS
Motorized In-Dash 7" LCD with Touch Screen

Link:  http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6226.html#

Last edited on 04-14-2006 02:53 am by mdutch

Jensen Healey
Super Moderator

I have the preantepenultimate Jensen brand system that draws power to keep the settings and run the clock. It draws so much power it killed my battery. I had to put a switch on the line but I lose the presets and time.

Last edited on 05-02-2006 02:53 am by Jensen Healey

edward_davis

My car has a Jensen Sound system, too.  Powered by Lotus...

edward_davis

Seriously, though.  If you do get this stereo, I want to see some pictures.  I don't think we should be ageist with regard to bling.  Everyone deserves some bling.

Ron Mau

My only concern would be depth of the radio. There is not alot of room back there with all of the other hoses and wires.  But I think that would be alright if you can make it work.  I am in the beginning process of fitting a powered sub to the rear wall on the inside of the cabin, as well as some 6in speakers as well in the corners.

I have to have my music!

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems