Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Body & interior stuff > Impreza Seats? Miata seats?

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Impreza Seats? Miata seats?  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: 03-21-2006 12:57 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
George

I am slowly switching my interior over to black from tan, and I think next up is the seats.  I have read in past posts that some have used Subaru Impreza seats.  I put Miata seats in an MGB once and thought it a great improvement (plus they have the speakers in the headrests, which I never hooked up but seems like a cool idea).  Anyway, what is the current thinking in this regard?  Is appears Subarus WRX seats can be had fairly inexpensively and I bet they are quite comfortable.  Thoughts, gentlemen?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 03-21-2006 11:55 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Mitch Ware

I put the Miata seats in my car and they are very comfortable and easy to adapt to the JH. The only issue I had is that the front seat cushion height was more so that there was not enough clearance between the front of the seat and the bottom of the steering wheel. If I were shorter than 6'4", then perhaps it wouldn't have been an issue. I had to switch back to stock seats.

Mitch Ware

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 01:56 am  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Body & interior stuff > Impreza Seats? Miata seats? Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems