New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
The Shark  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 02-28-2006 01:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
jcdean

Harkes,

Was wondering how the "The Shark" was going?  I take a peek in the picture gallery about once a week with great curiosity to see if we have new pictures.  Just a gentle reminder that some of us are rather addicted to your rebuild.

Joey Dean

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 02-28-2006 03:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Jay

Is there a way to see the recent additions to the Photo Gallery, like the recent messages on the board?

Posted: 03-06-2006 11:47 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Harkes

Hi Joey,

Thanks for your interest in The Shark!! I just arrived yesterday from a 3 weeks holiday in Thailand, so i haven't done much to the car to be honest :(

I do have new pictures which i haven't posted yet on the jhppg.com though. I'll you know when i uploaded them. Before i went on holiday i have mounted all new brake pipes and fuel pipe.

I hooked up The Shark's front to a hoist and the Toyota 5sp gbox is ready to be mated to its 2.2L engine. I have to pick up a new LOTUS clutch cover as i seem to have a wrong one. When that is done, the engine will be dropped in, which is a fairly easy job.

When the engine is back in, i can role the car outside and DYNAMAT the floors. Inside i do not have enough space to this job properly

I'm now wondering where to mount the MSD6A in the engine bay and i'm looking for SFS silicone cooling hoses and stainless steel braided fuel hoses to dress up the engine bay.

Meantime i have bought 4 chrome speaker covers the very same ones as the Jensen GT ones!! they look fantastic. (bought them at Rejen Sales UK)

I will put a message on the board when i have posted the new pictures.

Cheers

Erik, Netherlands

Current time is 06:59 am  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Miscellaneous > The Shark Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems