Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
fuse box  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 09-09-2022 07:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
jomac

Has anyone replaced the current 3 fuse box with the new 4 fuse box part number 93065. looking how you did it.
my current one is needs replacement.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 09-13-2022 01:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Art DeKneef

I replaced the fuse box on one of the cars with an after-market 4-fuse box with push fuses of the proper rating. Using the wiring diagram I spilt the one fuse with the most wires into two.

Relatively easy job to do. Slightly hard because you don't have much wire to pull on and I needed to redo the ends for the new fuse box.

Posted: 12-16-2022 12:25 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
jomac

Correction the fuse box I got from martinrobey.com is a 3 fuse and same as the original with slight changes. I plan cutting the bottom wiring harness that goes thru the grommet and adding A multiple pin connector before the fusebox allows for service later. The 3 fuse wiring I will transfer the current wires to the new terminals. If wires are short I'll splice in a connector. Looking at the wiring diagram there shouldn't more the 5 wires to deal with. So I would have 2 connectors behind the fusebox . When servicing the fusebox if needed you can remove it , slide it along the grommet wiring cable far enough to disconnect the connectors behind the fusebox.
Will see how it works out this month.

Current time is 09:25 am  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Electrical & Instruments > fuse box Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems