Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hard Top Source  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 09-13-2020 04:57 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
discogodfather

Been looking for a hard top for a JH forever. I like the style that doesn't have any windows on the side, but I'd consider any kind at this point. Would Delta have something like this?

I have seen a few go here and there over the years but shipping is always a pain. I am in SF, CA, and would consider shipping it long distance.

Any companies still around that might still be making something?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 09-13-2020 01:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
redracer

Disco/Chris:I have a couple but let me check to be sure of condition and all the pieces I'll send you photos in your regular email.(but unfortunately, I'm in atlanta, about as far away as one could get)
stay safe, bruce

Posted: 10-10-2020 03:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
noomg

Disco,

You're describing a factory hardtop, it's got stainless steel trim on rear of the side door windows. You won't find any NOS tops from Delta or anybody else for that matter because there aren't any, I doubt you can even get a new 3 window aftermarket top like the Snug 3 window model.

Looks like you've got two options, keep looking for a local top and eventually you will find one, or Bruce has one right now and you'll have to pay the shipping. I'd take Bruce's offer, you know bird in the hand.

Current time is 11:02 am  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Body & interior stuff > Hard Top Source Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems