Home 

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher  
AuthorPost
UKJames

Just got the original build cards photocopied for my J-H from Robeys here in the UK, curious as to what the item under extras/options would be? Unfortunately 45 year old carbons don't photocopy too well....

Attachment: Capture.GIF (Downloaded 140 times)

noomg

James,

I wouldn't think it would be to hard to figure out. The Jensen-Healey didn't really offer a wide range of factory options. Offhand the only ones I can think of are a hardtop, a tonneau cover, and possibly a radio. With the J-H pretty much what you saw was what you got.

noomg

Taking another look at the photo, the word under extras/options looks like it could be "Sanyo" which is a radio. Sanyo car radios were popular in the '70s, I had one in my Austin-Healey. Believe it or not Sanyo actually made a positive ground radio.

mtechwim

Here is a copy of mine, also with some strange notes

Attachment: 157D148F-17A1-4110-A62A-6941441934E4.jpeg (Downloaded 57 times)

Last edited on 04-25-2020 07:44 am by mtechwim

noomg

mtechwin,

Are you the original owner or were you just fortunate enough to buy it from a PO who hung on to all relevant paperwork?

When I bought mine in '93 all that came with it was a pink slip and an incomplete stack of old registrations.

Can you tell from the sheet what options came with the car?

mtechwim

No I am not they original owner, I got my copy from Martin Robey as a present with a large order spare parts.

I try to figure out wat the numbers mean.
H/T means came with hardtop
Also the buttons for a tonneau are present on the car, I don’t know is that’s standard from factory.

Then I have 4 letters with 4 times the same written nummer, no idee

My car is imported out of the states around 1993, unfortionly further no paperwork from the car.

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems