Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Electrical & Instruments > Removable Hard top demister Loom Male plug

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Removable Hard top demister Loom Male plug  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 04-26-2017 08:22 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
stuartmorgan

Hi All
Very Long Time since last posting.
I'm finishing off my Tangerine 73 MKII # 1143 # 13556
I'm restoring the factory removable hard top. It has glass rear window with defogger, however the loom is there, BUT the two pin parallel male plug is missing off it? ie just bare wire hanging out. The acceptor two pin parallel socket is there in upper parcel shelf area, but I cant match it.
Can anyone help identifying type, make or part number or where I can get one??
Thanks
Stu

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 04-26-2017 11:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
gmgiltd

Hi Stu,
Suggest you send a picture and description to these people - they have a pretty good selection of old Lucas bits and might be able to help.

https://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk/home

Gordon

Posted: 04-26-2017 03:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
redracer

Stuart: I'm pretty sure I have one off one of the many cars I've had to cut up. RedRacerbm@gmail.com
Also, try Hank Leach, who bought most of the late Gene Reddick's 28 car collection
GradeA1@charter.net

Posted: 04-27-2017 08:17 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
stuartmorgan

Good Morning Gordon
Many thanks for prompt reply and also the part numbers
Ill give the Lucas site a try, I think I may have used them in the past on my SP Interceptor, but that was some time back; at least I have the Part Number as well
All the best
Cheers
Stu

Posted: 04-27-2017 08:59 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
stuartmorgan

Good Morning Bruce
Thanks for the prompt reply, much appreciated.
If you have one of these, let me know and I can fix you up for it

Bruce there is a piece of corner chrome missing off my roof as well, would these pieces still be on any of the ones you have at all?
Cheers
Stu

Posted: 05-14-2017 04:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
redracer

Stu: finally got around to checking my stuff, and have 2 of the polarized plug(have never had a request for this part) that attaches to the wires coming out of the OEM hard top.
Only "bad" news is I have a $20 minimum plus whatever shipping.
As for the chrome, you are not alone in this regard as many of the pieces (usually the "corner" ones) have fallen off. Unfortunately, this is a very common request and your best bet would to contact Martin Robey and any other English site.
I suppose we could get someone to remake this, but I have never checked into it.
bruce

Posted: 05-15-2017 06:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
stuartmorgan

Hi Bruce

Thanks for the reply. Well I drove her properly, first time in three years since I started the resto, she needs a tune bad, but went pretty good, so another JH back on the road! Bruce Ill take a couple of the pin plugs, also do you have the female socket incase mine ends up being toast? To make it worth while, I need a tyre iron for my original jack / tool roll, and a canvass strap that holds it in the trunk? also t6he oil cooler hose at front, the fittings that go into the hose, do you have any of these I can give the hose guy to make a new one? This should make up enough for a minimum shipment?
Also Bruce if it makes it easier, you can stick it on my companies DHL account
Just let me know what of the above you have, and how I can pay you ie Paypal is easiest or TT ( I can get my accounts manager to send it ) and then go from there
Kind Regards
Stu

Posted: 05-15-2017 06:22 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
stuartmorgan

Hi Bruce

Thanks for the reply. Well I drove her properly, first time in three years since I started the resto, she needs a tune bad, but went pretty good, so another JH back on the road! Bruce Ill take a couple of the pin plugs, also do you have the female socket incase mine ends up being toast? To make it worth while, I need a tyre iron for my original jack / tool roll, and a canvass strap that holds it in the trunk? also t6he oil cooler hose at front, the fittings that go into the hose, do you have any of these I can give the hose guy to make a new one? This should make up enough for a minimum shipment?
Also Bruce if it makes it easier, you can stick it on my companies DHL account
Just let me know what of the above you have, and how I can pay you ie Paypal is easiest or TT ( I can get my accounts manager to send it ) and then go from there
Kind Regards
Stu

Posted: 05-15-2017 01:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
redracer

Stu: please contact me through the email I provided earlier. Again: RedRacerbm@gmail.com

Current time is 10:40 pm  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Electrical & Instruments > Removable Hard top demister Loom Male plug Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems