Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Miscellaneous > November 2017 Hilton Head International.....Jensens Invited!!!

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
November 2017 Hilton Head International.....Jensens Invited!!!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 04-06-2017 12:51 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Frank Schwartz

Hilton Head International Event

Jensenites:
In early November of this year, (2017) the annual Hilton Head, South Carolina USA, prestigious Automobile Show will be held. This year, we will be able to show Jensens !

This will be the first time any Jensens have been shown at such a fabulous event, and is a wonderful opportunity for the rest of the Automotive World to see our great Jensens !!

On Saturday November 4, the open show will allow for 2 dozen plus Jensens to be shown, but not judged. On Sunday November 5, the Concours Judging will take place... and there is room for twelve classes of Jensens to be shown. Cars shown on Saturday in the non-judging event cannot be shown again on Sunday, the Concours judging day, and vice versa, but can be on display !

If you wish to attend and show your Jensen, please use the following link below to register. Once a list or registrants have been received, the HHI Selection Committee will choose those who will be showing on each day. Invitations will be in late spring for those who registered. Notification will be in August.
\
I plan to offer my 1973 Interceptor III on the non-judging day and my son Mark will offer his 74 Jensen Healey as well. At least we will be registering and hoping to be selected for the non-judging day show.

We both realize that our cars are not Concours quality. However, there are quite a few Interceptors, Jensen Healeys and 541, and FFs , and a few early Jensens that are worthy of Concours showing... and others for the open showing as well.

Jensen IS NOT THE FEATURED MARQUE. Cadillac is the feature marque this year. Jensen will be a "special" or "featured" single class in the British Sports Cars. Hope this clarifies things. In the past they have featured Lotus, Jaguar E-Types, and, hopefully Jensen this year within the British Sport Cars. Previous single class marques have received rave reviews and I am sure Jensen will, too.

Interested Jensen folk can contact me, or my son, Mark (mfs3d@hotmail.com). However, our contact is David Kirkman who will be happy to answer any questions (678-699-4170). Mr. Kirkman cannot register your Jensen. To register, you must go to http://www.hhiconcours.com and “register your vehicle” tab at the top.

I have registered. First, before I could register the car, I had to “set up an account” with pertinent information, then when I go to the registration feature, they ask for some features and/or facts about the car and for a picture...all on line... It worked for me. Later I received a confirmation via email.

Finally, do not contact me except for a few bits of help, or Mr. Kirkman who will be happy to help. But, if you do plan to show, please email me that info, and also your year and model of your Jensen, for my personal records.

Cheers,
Frank Schwartz 1973 Jensen Interceptor MK III 140/5975
Hendersonville TN USA

Mark Schwartz 1974 Jensen Healey 1974 Jensen Healey
Carthage, TN USA

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 04:13 am  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Miscellaneous > November 2017 Hilton Head International.....Jensens Invited!!! Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems