Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Engine & Transmission > Detailed & Annotated Engine Bay Diagram?

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Detailed & Annotated Engine Bay Diagram?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 02-21-2017 04:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
NJ_Brit

This is probably a dumb question, but does anyone possess a decently detailed & annotated diagram (or diagrams) of the engine bay, and what it is supposed to look like?
I previously owned a 1975 Spitfire, and had a Haynes manual that proved enormously useful. I have the original workshop manual but it is less than useful.
There see to have been a bunch of additions (mostly electrical) and I'm trying to see what's supposed to be there, and what's not.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 02-21-2017 08:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
redracer

Sure, I can help; original owner and I work on them all the time. I have used SKYPE for instant help for some(will send you my SKYPE address if desired) or photos with info added as you need.
If it's just the wiring, the "detailed" one is pretty good, although it does not take into account the later ones(maybe DELTA has the later '75 or GT version)

Posted: 02-22-2017 12:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
NJ_Brit

redracer,

Thanks.  I'm fairly familiar with the main engine components, but the JH is fair bit different from my Spitfire, so I want to make sure I'm correct with my assumptions on what all the bits do and how they should be connected.

A 90's vintage Alpine Stereo and power amp has been added to the car, along with a secondary electrical oil cooler (that has no switch in the cabin) and I want to generally tidy up, but don't want to touch things that are supposed to be there!

I'll probably take a bunch of pictures and see if we can't work some of this out together.

Current time is 12:43 pm  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Engine & Transmission > Detailed & Annotated Engine Bay Diagram? Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems