New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Pete's Kits  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 12-05-2016 07:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dbeliveau74

Greetings,
I heard that Pete passed away awhile ago and not wanting to be insensitive about his passing and hoping enough time has passed, I would like to find out if anyone has acquired the remaining incredible kits he designed and put together for the Jensen Healeys.
If so I would be interested in purchasing some of them.
I can be contacted at dbeliveau74@gmail.com.
Thank you for your time.
Cheers,
Dan

Attachment: DSC_1103 (600 x 397).jpg (Downloaded 100 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 12-06-2016 10:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Frank Schwartz

Perhaps if you went to his website, you may or may not get a response. When Pete passed away, I sent a donation to a charity of his family's choice. But I never heard back. He died within months of his wife, that he had been a caregiver for. I know he had one or more sons..surely someone can help you. One is a "jr."I think, so maybe you can find him with a search. Not too many Pete Bahr Jr. around that area, I should think. Let us know what you can find.

Frank Schwartz

Posted: 12-06-2016 10:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Frank Schwartz

More...here is last years obit..I was right..there is a Pete Jr.
Peter F. Bahr

Peter F. Bahr, age 77, of Moorestown, died Sunday, December 27, 2015 in Moorestown, NJ. He served U.S.Navy and retired from Lockheed Martin as a Electrical Engineer.

Beloved and Devoted Husband of the late Janet F. (Nadzan) Bahr. Loving father of Peter (Kathy), Stephen (Madeline), Scott (Janine), Matthew (Stephanie)and Janene (Chuck). Devoted Grandfather of Adam, Katie, Christopher & Michael. Brother of Carol Susan Kleemeyer.

Relatives and friends are invited to attend his viewing on Thursday evening from 6:00-8:00pm and Friday morning from 10:30-11:30am at McChesney Funeral Home, 30 West Main Street, Moorestown, NJ. Funeral Service 11:30am Friday morning at the Funeral Home. Burial will follow at 1:00pm at Brigadier General William C. Doyle Memorial Cemetery, Wrightstown, NJ.
- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/courierpostonline/obituary.aspx?pid=177145960#sthash.CIKuLsXn.dpuf

Posted: 12-06-2016 10:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Screenplay

I went to the website some months back (after he passed) and and tried to make contact but never got a response. The site hasn't been active for quite a while.

Clinton

Posted: 12-06-2016 11:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dbeliveau74

Thanks for the reply guys.
I went to the web site a couple months back no response,
Then went back this month but it's not up anymore.
cheers,
Dan

Posted: 12-06-2016 11:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Frank Schwartz

Suggestion:
Check for Peter Bahr Jr in the Morristown NJ area...you should be able to find him and get a phone number and then...

Current time is 06:33 am  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Accessories > Pete's Kits Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems