Moderated by: Greg Fletcher Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
My JH & Delta  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 09-19-2015 04:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
JohnRLB

Thanks for the additional info. I paid a premium price for some hard-to-find JH literature and pictures on EBAY but my car show poster will be most impressive and very informative. Thanks again

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 01-18-2016 03:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
dbeliveau74

John,
You have a very nice car!  So original I wish you the best in your car show endeavors, by the looks of the pictures you have the car for it.
Cheers,
Dan

Posted: 02-03-2016 08:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
sscheffel

Let me toss in a couple of comments. In early 2015 I decided to see if I could find a nice Jensen. Most of the ones advertised are projects and I was looking for the nicest one possible. I found one on E bay in the Phoenix area and called Delta to see if they could recommend a place for a pre purchase inspection (PPI). Mike answered the phone and said he'd be happy to look at it. I flew down to Phoenix and met the seller and Mike at Delta. He spent about 2 hours on the car, pointing out all sorts in interesting details. He gave me a list of things the car needed and a candid/private assessment. I passed on the car. A few months later, same routine, he did a wonderful job of assessing the cars pros and cons. the seller sold it out from underneath me. So I kept looking. Found a third one that appeared to be in California, but really was burned out from the process... But wait, it is in Phoenix. So I called up Mike a third time and he again exceeded all expectations. I purchased the car and had Mike so some maintenance items before it was shipped to me. Mike is a stand up guy and I highly recommend his work and Delta Motorsports

Posted: 02-03-2016 09:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
JohnRLB

I agree. Mike is awesome! Glad you finally found a good JH. I was recently thrilled. A small part of the steering column that prevents the turn signals/wiper arm from turning at the same time, broke. Although my friend was able to make something that worked, he had to remove the original steering wheel, the one with that metal JH badge and hard, old rubber. Didn’t go well so I took a shot at calling Delta. They had one that was original and almost new with the late model pop-out (H) steering wheel center. What a find! I was so lucky. Now other than a set off polished & painted JH wheels, it’s done and it’s all original. Looks so good. Love it! Best of luck you. I sure would like to see some pics of your new beauty. Take care.

Posted: 05-27-2016 03:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
JohnRLB

Updated picture (5/27/2016)

http://s255.photobucket.com/user/VegasJensenMan/media/74%20Jensen%20Healey/IMG_2702.jpg.html

Last edited on 05-28-2016 12:10 am by JohnRLB

Posted: 09-23-2016 06:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
redracer

John: just saw the phoobucket pix--very, very, nice!

Current time is 01:50 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Miscellaneous > My JH & Delta Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems