Home 
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Miscellaneous > Bonjour to all of you...

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher  
AuthorPost
boomer

New to this place, I want to introduce myself.
Boomer, a former 240Z nuts. I raced those unreliables pieces of junk until they died on me. It took me the better of my last 15 years to kill the last one.

As I am not getting younger, I thought it was about time I indulge myself whit what could be even better than a Z, a Jensen Healey. So here I am, and with your help I hope to be able to buid the ultimate racing machine, capable to widen the horizon of my fellow French racers friends. A JH is a rare sight over here, a racing one... Never been seen.

As for my English, well, pardon my French :-)

Art DeKneef

Welcome to the group. There are a few here who race or have raced a JH that will be able to assist with questions.

boomer

Thanks, I have a lot to learn on the JH.

gmgiltd

Hi boomer,
Also have a place in France - in Normandy and a GT which is extremely rare in mainland Europe. Have fun
Gordon

gmgiltd

Last edited on 04-09-2013 07:13 pm by gmgiltd

boomer

Evening Gordon, part of my familly is from Normandy. A nice place and your GT must feel like at home on those nice back country roads.
I hope to see it one day. You're welcome to La Rochelle any time.

Boomer

boomer

Gordon, do you know any of the HSCC Jensen racers, or who is buiding their cars in the UK?

Are you going to Le Mans Classic?

Bommer

gmgiltd

Hi Boomer,
Some question - I have had my GT for 33 years so have used most of the UK parts suppliers. Martin Robey, are very good, Rejen for body and trim, Protune, Lotusbit's and QED for engine bits. Personally I would avoid Cropredy Bridge for work. - they set themselves low standards and then fail to achieve them in my experience. Brake upgrades from Hispec are worthwhile particularly in rural Normandy where priority a droite and these new Roundabouts seem to cause a lot of confusion.
I work in London, my wife in Paris and we both end up in Normandy every weekend.
Gordon

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems