Home 
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Wheels > Correct offset or backspacing for 15x7 wheel?

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher  
AuthorPost
StevenD57

I have a nice set of 15x7 wheels on my other Jensen-Healey but I would like to get a similar set for my JH here in Phoenix. Unfortunately the car with the custom wheels on it is located in Ohio and I do not have ready access to it. In order to get a similar set of wheels for my fuel injected car here in Phoenix, I need to figure out a good offset or backspacing figure. Since I am not able to measure this on my other wheels I am hoping someone here who is already running some 15x7 wheels on their JH can tell me what their offset or back spacing is currently.

If you are unclear about what offset or back spacing is please see the attached drawing.

Thanks in advance.
--
Steven DuChene

Attachment: WheelBackspacing.jpg (Downloaded 182 times)

subwoofer

Did you ever get to the bottom of this, Steve? I want to order myself a set of 15x7" Revolution 5-spokes, but I have to know what I want - they will be made to order and can be anything from ET-5 to ET25.

http://www.revolutionwheels.com/5-spoke/

I much prefer the look of Revolutions over Minilites on a JH, as far as I'm conserned the Minilites belong ... on a Mini! But I am not judging others, it's a matter of personal taste.

--
Joachim

StevenD57

Joachim:
Please see the PM I just sent you regarding this issue.
--
Steve

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems