Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Jensen Healey vintage racing  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: 08-23-2011 09:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
LindBrosRacing

Hey all! I'm ashamed to say it took me this long to find this forum and sign up. My dad and own the 74 National Champion Jensen Healey driven by Lee Mueller as well as a few other road-going cars.

Please check out our website (http://www.lindbrosracing.com) and let us know if there's anything else you'd like to see posted there! Since my dad is the expert on the car (having been a dealer/mechanic/racer of J-H's back in the day) any new information trickles out only so often as I'm able to get him to write it down.

We are also working on a J-H with a Rover V8 which I will post in the projects forum, so keep an eye out for that one!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 08-24-2011 02:06 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Jensen Healey
Super Moderator

Thanks for checking in!

I was just at the Monterey Historics and wondered where the Huffacker/ Lee Mueller car was.

I would love to see the faces of the Alfa and Porsche guys after they get their comeuppance!

Are you currently racing the car?

We would certainly like to see current photos of the car and hear about the modifications and history.

Cheers!

Kurt Housh

JH 13148

Posted: 08-24-2011 12:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
LindBrosRacing

Kurt, our dream has been to take the car back to Monterey, but between the distance (we're based out of Iowa) and the rules (they tell us the Jensen is too "new") we haven't yet. We're going to do our best to make it out there next year if they'll have us. Until then, we'll just have to settle giving the Alfas and Porsches of the midwest their comeuppance!

We are still racing at Road America a few times a year and we usually post a recap on the website. I will do my best to put some more picture and info on the site for everyone to see.

Posted: 02-08-2012 02:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
LindBrosRacing

Hey all, I finally got around to posting some pictures of the restoration and good old days on the website. They're under the "Photo Galleries" tab and I will try to round up some more to add.

Posted: 02-08-2012 08:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Mitch Ware

I've been watching your racing videos and following your V8 road car build. I'm in the process of building my own JH race car and hope to have it on the track by late spring. I'll be posting pics of the build once I start putting pieces together instead of just taking them apart.

Mitch Ware
#19670 '74 JH5 road car
#11002 '73 race car

Posted: 06-03-2012 04:02 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Jensen Healey
Super Moderator

Wow! I saw the Lee Mueller car #43 today at Infineon Raceway (wine country, CA) sitting on the back of a Huffacker truck.

There was no catagory that fit for it to race in so I guess it was there for display. No one was around to ask questions so I just tried to stuff my head underneath to see anything there was to see.

Photo later, it's on a friends camera.

Kurt

Current time is 08:45 am  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Miscellaneous > Jensen Healey vintage racing Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems