Home 
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Body & interior stuff > Seats: would Jensen Interceptor seats fit JH

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher  
AuthorPost
Harkes

Hi i was just wondering if anyone has ever tried to fit the Jensen Interceptor seats into the JH.

In search for more modern back support and side support for spirited driving whilst trying to maintain the classic look, i'm looking for something to replace the stock JH seats.

The Jensen Interceptor seats do qualify in terms of looks, the are reclineable, have more back and side support and do look luxerious when in leather. Have a look at the attachment.

I have heard about miata seats but don't know if their modern looks fit the 1973 JH. I have also looked at the Revington TR corbeau seats (which are awesome!!) but only thing is they are not reclineable (but may be i can get over that..)

any ideas and/or photo's are very welcome!

I'm planning on replacing stock JH dash for the more luxerious Jensen GT dash with leather trim and walnut burl and therefore am looking for leather seats.

Thanks, Erik Harkes

NETHERLANDS

Attachment: Jensen Interceptor seats.jpg (Downloaded 49 times)

Last edited on 06-03-2005 11:02 am by Harkes

Harkes

here is a picture of the Revington TR corbeau seats: Note they come with or without headrest in vinyl or leather and you can choose the type of belts for your seats.

Erik Harkes

JH 15175, Netherlands

Attachment: revengton tr bucket seats.jpg (Downloaded 98 times)

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems