Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Body & interior stuff > Rust Free JH Doors & Boot Lid

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Rust Free JH Doors & Boot Lid  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: 10-30-2008 05:07 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Triplesn8s

After reading Ebay's new selling rules and feeling like the average  taxpayer in the 8th year of a republican administration I have decided ebay can pound salt.  Well, almost. 

I have some very nice clean body parts, doors (w/key), hood, trunk (w/key), steering column with lock and key radiator and a few other nice bits that I am going to toss in the trash if someone doesn't come and get them (zip 44278) cheaply.  I just don't care anymore...

The listings start tomorrow.  You can cut them off at the pass if you wish & I will pull the ads.

TIA,

Bill

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 10-31-2008 02:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
smcmanus

My wife is currently in Hudson OH with my truck.  How much for what you got left?  Got any trim or interior stuff?

Steve

Posted: 10-31-2008 08:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Triplesn8s

No interior bits.  The car was stripped for racing.  I have some engine parts, driveshaft, very nice doors, hood, boot (may be spoken for)  Headlight surrounds & misc.  She can stop by and I will show her what i have. my phone is 3306077591.

Bill

Current time is 03:19 pm  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Body & interior stuff > Rust Free JH Doors & Boot Lid Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems