Home 
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Miscellaneous > Jensens in movies and TV shows

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher  
AuthorPost
Jensenman

Forgive me if this is a double post, but I found this while searching: http://imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=jensen&model=&page=1 Quite a few Jensen Healeys are shown, one was used in Amityville II. 'The Streets of San Francisco' TV show is supposed to have had a yellow J-H used in several episodes, but it's not mentioned here.

Greg Fletcher
Administrator

Neat! I've never seen that site, it's interesting. I believe there's a few other bit parts as well that the JH is not listed in, including some cheesy vampire movie with George Hamilton (Love at First Bite).

Mitch Ware

also there is an orange Jensen Healey in the Go-Go's video for "our lips are sealed" at ~1:57 into the song.

Mitch Ware - #19670

Greg Fletcher
Administrator

My favorite LA, early 80's, new wave, all girl band and Jensen Healeys in one spot, cool!

This is a still image from the video. It's fast, but you can clearly see the tangerine Jensen Healey zoom by. Good catch on that one Mitch!

Jensenman

I must have seen that video a hundred times and I never saw that. Good catch! I'm going to have to rent 'Love at First Bite' just for the J-H scene.

pc

Jensenman wrote: .... 'The Streets of San Francisco' TV show is supposed to have had a yellow J-H used in several episodes, but it's not mentioned here.

I don’t know about any other episodes but it was prominently driven by Martin Sheen in multiple scenes in one show.

PC.

Jensenman

That series is available on DVD now, split up by seasons. Does anyone know which episode featured the car?

pc

The episode is called Betrayed and was broadcast in season two.

PC.

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems