Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Intro Tech Board stuff > Welcome to the many new members and users

Moderated by: Greg Fletcher
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Welcome to the many new members and users  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 01-06-2008 09:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Jensen Healey
Super Moderator

Hi All,

Just a note on message board features.

The message board is an extensive library of knowledge on the Jensen Healey and has an excellent search feature. Many common and obscure tech questions have been asked and answered in these web pages. It's a great resource when you have a question at midnight and just can't wait for a reply.

If you want to dig really deep and are starved for reading material, try the old message archive:

http://www.jensenhealey.com/msgboard.mv?parm_func=showmain+parm_starting_root=1

The Club Store is also a priceless resource for those of us that have day jobs and can't call Jim Medland at Delta Motorsports during business hours. Click on the link above and support the club and Delta at the same time!

Please use standard (American or the Queen's) English punctuation and capitalization when composing your posts. Some of us old duffers can't read text messages.

A bit of white space makes reading easier.

A few pictures are instructive but please respect the bandwidth.

See you out on the road!

Kurt

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: 04-03-2009 03:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Dakota123

Looks like the old board is gone for good?

Posted: 04-04-2009 02:52 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dwalls1

I haven't been able to get the old board to come up for some time now. I keep getting the rocket sled guys.

Posted: 11-17-2009 07:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Tom D.

Thanks, and I am really excited to see all the posts and accumulated knowledge of the other members. I have owned various Jensens for a long time doing pretty much all of the work on them myself. It is nice to have this resource to fall back on. Thanks again, Tom D.

Current time is 06:33 am  
> Jensen Healey & Jensen GT Tech > Intro Tech Board stuff > Welcome to the many new members and users Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems