View single post by John Kimbrough
 Posted: 03-20-2005 05:44 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
John Kimbrough


Joined: 03-12-2005
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 116
When I removed the interior panels from the doors, I found that the pressboard on one of them was seriously water damaged and that both of them had warped and waved.  I will probably replace both of them.  Hence my stupid question.  How does one insert the "Christmas Tree" white plastic press fittings into the new panel board.  These press fittings look like they are one piece and there is no obvious way to get them through the pressboard.

Thanks John


John's Jensen Healey Web Page