View single post by 77sito
 Posted: 05-16-2009 11:10 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
77sito

Thanks for your recomended, but I pay the new heater vacuum valve and for this time I try to make the original heater system. Anyone knows where are conected each pipe? I have two exists in the heater assy and two pipes go out, one at the vacuum valve and other at the "T" part is on the heater sensor is on the inlet manifold., My question is, where are conected each pipe, anyone have any picture of this conexion or any draw?

By the other hand, I have a strombergs carbs and I have a lot of pipes but I don't know where are conected exactly, anyone have pictures of the original conexions?

The same problem have with the pipes conected the engine, the heater core, the engine breather, the brake booster....all the pipes. I'm sorry but I'm a little stupid in the mechanic world and I don't understand much about this engine. The engines is problably have fire and all the conexion when I buy the are conected by a unexpert mechanic. I see the conexion in my old pictures and I'm not sure the cars starts with this pipes and conexions.

If anyone can help me with pictures...a pictures is better than a thousand words, and for me is better better.

Thanks for all this jensenmaniacs and I stay alert for your questions.