View single post by Triplesn8s
 Posted: 10-09-2008 12:56 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Triplesn8s

Judson,

If you started the opposite direction from me you can have my tub at scrap value to help another racer get on track quicker.    I'll tack in the cage for you for shipment, you just weld it up to finish it.  The value in what I have is in the other bits as there seem to be plenty of wannabe Jensen EP tubs around.

Did you look at the cage pictures?  That is a deal you can't refuse.  Alternatively I can number & mark the cage bar locations, break it down and ship you just the cage.  It is a very very nice cage I hate to see go to waste.  I don't care about the tub.

I really just want the thing out of my barn so I can work on projects that can be completed in less time.  Maybe I'll just put it behind the barn with a tarp on it for the moment.  The wife will love that...  That's not a bad idea, just 4 cinderblocks...

At this point if I scrap the tub I will keep the motor and trans, probably the spare shortblock & good head and ebay the Huffaker stuff and any leftovers.  I think a TR7 with a proper twincam and CR 5-speed might be a pretty fun  autocross car.

Bill