View single post by Ron Earp
 Posted: 06-01-2008 12:09 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Ron Earp

Ron Earp wrote:
At any rate, I've decided that I need to be practical and objective about my racing goals and efforts. To that end, I'll be parting out the ITS Jensen project and selling it. I don't think the package as a whole will bring any buyers, but I will be selling parts from it over the coming months. I have a new garage I'll be moving the car to and dismantling it. If anyone is interested in parts let me know. The engine is fresh and strong, only a couple of hours on it since Judson built it and it is in good order. Some parts, like the driveshaft and rear end, are toast, but everything else is okay.

Once the major components are sold the tub will be left and someone can have it for best offer, or, it can be sent to the crusher. If anyone would want the entire car we can talk - it does have a SCCA ITS logbook therefore is a race legal car. Tub repairs would get it back to race worthy condition, but I just don't have the heart for the project.  The car also has a title if someone were inclined to put it on the street. If interested you can email me at rlearp@gt40s.com. 

Hate to pull the plug on the project with it being close to completion, but sometimes you have to do what you need to do and move on.

Take care,
Ron

Just to be clear with this, if folks are interested in some parts from the racer email me at rlearp@gt40s.com.

Thanks,
Ron