View single post by kart54
 Posted: 05-03-2005 01:50 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
kart54

Hi Ron,

There was a JH running in IT out of Texas about three to four years ago. I looked into buying it but passed due to the poor condition of the car. It was advertised on race cars for sale if memory serves me right. The SCCA results you mentioned are only normally complete at the national level.  I bought a 914 that was raced extensively in Cal Club and Nor Cal SCCA as well as PCA from 1993 to almost 2001 and there are few, if any,  results for it listed anywhere. When I contacted national and the two clubs all I got was the year the car was first registered with SCCA. (1993) and the name of one of the owners. Fortunately, because of the web, one of the former owners heard I was looking for information and contacted me with the details.

There is another jensen running in IT or Production here in California. I've seen it at Willow Springs ( a road course) a few times but never had time to follow up. I always though that individual was on this list. If your serious about finding out call Richard at West Coast Racing Cylinder Heads. His number is in the JHPS book and probaly in another area on this site. he has raced Jensen Healey's for years and I believe did the heads for the Huffaker cars.

KART54