View single post by John Finch
 Posted: 04-25-2007 01:15 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
John Finch


Joined: 08-01-2005
Location: Minneapolis MN
Posts: 120
Search the JHPS site for voltage stabilizer. There are some photos and good reference infor for you. Basically its behind the fuel and temp gauges. You have to pull the instrument pod to get easy access.

Plus here is a post I made awhile back with info for a SS replacement.

I bought one in Oct 2005 from Edgar Esslinger at on ebay for $20.00. Works great so far. It was listed as a Triumph TR4 Solid State Gauge Regulator on ebay. Try an ebay search. Also, Ed's seller ID on ebay is coolsunbeam  

Good luck John

ps I am in Mpls where is WI are you?