View single post by j23mau
 Posted: 04-17-2007 06:31 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
j23mau

My car after a winter of neglect I have been trying to replace the few pieces to make it a joy to drive, in my opinion. (dell's will be later this summer and thats a different adventure)

1. The Previous owner, seemed to be a part time electrician becuase he has run more wires through the car in odd places that were not meant to be there.  My first question would be about the radio.  I have tested the wires and can't seem to locate a "hot" or constant wire.  I know that it is easier to just tap into another wire or straight from the battery, but I didn't know if someone had the color codes of the wires behind the radio to see if I can get that straightened out.

2. The P.O. also added an extra fan switch, and a crude replacement switch for the hazard lights.  I have the needed switches but again need the wire colors to make sure that I don't short out anything in the process.  I am also in need of the connectors if possible.  I am not sure if Delta has them but I will need to redo almost all of my switches.

Any help is appreciated.

Jeremy Mau

Last edited on 04-18-2007 11:13 pm by j23mau