View single post by Greg Fletcher
 Posted: 01-29-2007 05:44 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Greg Fletcher

Joined: 03-11-2005
Location: Lake Nacimiento, California USA
Posts: 421
I'm trying to get my dashboard back in the car, but before it actually goes in, I need to figure out how the bulkhead vents are hooked up. These are the smallish metal squares under the dashboard that flap in or out depending on where the knob-rod attachment is. It's not clear to me which rod goes on which side since they are different, how they go through the vent mount holes and where or what the knob on the ends is attached to. Anyone have have any photos of this area? The Parts Catalogue is lacking any detail in this area.