View single post by Joseph Mazurk
 Posted: 01-01-2007 03:51 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Joseph Mazurk

First off Happy New Year to everybody. Here are the GTs that I presently own:

GT 30131  its white has about 70,000 miles on it. Has an unusual blue Jensen badge on the hood instead of the usual red badge and has an unique brown interior which Rick(ard) Calver states that is original. The first 20,000 miles it spent as being a Jensen Motors test car being driven all over the English countryside. I have to install another brake booster on it before I sell it. Runs great just doesn't stop well in its present state.

GT 30267 black with 38,000 miles on it. Had a little engine fire and needs a few items replaced. Interior is updated and has a few dents and nicks that need to be attended to before it goes on the block.

GT 30302 this is the GT that is on the JHPPG with the burned up roof and interior. The guy who sold it to me had recently spent $4800 on the engine and another $1600 on the suspension all of which was not damaged in the fire. I plan on chopping off the roof of this car and replace it with one I got from GT 30249. Presently its white and had that Paisley print interior.

GT 30464 ah, the best for last. this is probably the rarest GT in the world since its a quadruple black GT (interior, exterior, vinyl roof and door inserts are all black) there were only 2 of these made and the other one, GT 30505, was last heard of in 1995 and being somewhere in England. I chromed or polished many of the engine parts and with its all original paint makes it stand out in the various car shows that it has attended winning numerous awards. It has about 70,000 miles on it and driven me to Jensen Nationals in the states of New York, Baltimore, Tennessee without any problems at all. It sorta looks like a hearse for little people and never fails to grab everyone's attention.

Joseph Mazurk

Chicago, IL