View single post by Joseph Mazurk
 Posted: 12-02-2006 12:52 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Joseph Mazurk

JH 14966 RHD, up until Rick Willard got his RHD this one seemed to be the only one in the States. It is the mustard yellow but was repainted a close match up to the original color. I think I will get it repainted the orginal color and use it for the 2007 car show circuit and perhaps sell it in the fall. It starts and stops on a dime and doesn't give any change back.

JH 19832 Black and bought it on Ebay thinking it would be a 5 speed when it arrived it had a 4 speed in it, it will be going to my son because it has a great roll bar and if my son is like the old man and has a bit of a lead foot he'll need it. See GT 30249 the engine and trans will go into this JH and after a nice paint job should be a nice little road car for him.

JH 14487 4-speed, Blue needs restoration California car so not too bad in the rust department haven't even had the time to start it but engine spins OK

JH 15202 4-speed Red Missouri car bascially same condition as one listed above.

JH 14475 4-speed Red Virginia car runs great but needs semi-restoration some rust issues buy pretty solid car.

JH 15163  4-speed Red Ahh, my baby has Dellorto 45's electronic ignition. Will probably be buried in this one. Still get a thrill everytime I look at it. I love this car.

JH 11735 4-speed Moss Green was first JH I owned back in the 70's don't presently own this one but if you know anything about it please tell me. I beat the hell out of this car when I was a youngster redlining it in every gear and never let me down. Drove it through 2 Chicago winters without having a garage and it started every time. Who sez Jensen Healeys are undependable?

Joseph Mazurk

Chicago, IL