View single post by JASPER
 Posted: 04-21-2005 12:01 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
JASPER

When I say 'Movie' what I realy mean is DOCUMENTARY - I am in final pre-production on a film all about our beloved cars -

Filming will begin in May and will continue through till mid June - mostly Weekends.

I am looking for local So Cal Jensen Healeys and there owners who would like to have there vehicles included in this film.

If you are interested in being part of this production please email me with your vehicle info, and contact information. This is likely to be a one-off film experience so if you'd like your car to be immortalized on film now's your chance -

Please don't ask to get paid - this will be a freebie - although everyone who participates will get a full 'special thanks' credit at the end of the film in the credits and you will also recieve a special 'free' copy of the completed film on DVD (for you to show off to all your friends with!!)

I promise that this will be a lot of fun - myself and my film crew will treat you and your cars with the uttermost respect and care.

We are also planning a trip out to Arizona to film the fabulous 'DELTA MOTORSPORTS' and all that it encompasses as a bonus feature for the DVD - so if you are located anywhere near Pheonix or on the way between Los Angeles and Phoenix - let me know and we'll stop by and film your Jensen Healey.

This promises to be a great film - the first and probably the last all about the Jensen Healey so if you'd like to be a part of it let me know -

I can be emailed at :

carpediemfilms@pacbell.net or called at 661 799 5980

Thanx - and I'll keep you posted on this thread as to our location and shooting scheduals.

James Brinkley
Exec. Producer Carpediem Films
http://www.carpediemfilms.com