View single post by stg
 Posted: 09-09-2006 02:31 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
stg

Thanks Guys!

This is exactly the kind of feedback I need. With this type of thing, I know I will worry about "the one that got away". I don't know how often a truly clean car comes along. In a perfect world (and I am afraid this might happen :) ) we would buy both...one to show and one to drive!

The highest priority is drivability. Does the reality follow that if they took that good of care of what the car looks like, they probably cared for the runnings of it too? Or, is getting a daily driver more a sign of reliability?

I have heard the same thing about the 4 speed vs 5 speed many times, and it's hard to comprehend in the modern world of "the more gears the better", but it does seem to hold true with these cars!

One of the three (yes, added another 5 speed into the mix) has had the two piece drive shaft swapped out to a one piece from Delta Motorsports. I am ashamed to say the biggest thing this car has going against it is it is THAT yellow. Not a problem with me, but the male part of the equation will have to be REALLY impressed with it's drivability! :)

Thanks again and keep your fingers crossed for me!

Suzanne

Last edited on 09-09-2006 02:33 pm by stg