View single post by edward_davis
 Posted: 05-27-2006 03:39 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
edward_davis

Like Kurt said, the show was great, and there were actually six JH's as well as the GT!  Thanks to all of the great Jensen folks for coming out in the rain!  I've been surfing up LBC shows in the North Carolina area, where I'm moving this summer, and several of them didn't have any JH's at all.  I'm glad I got a chance to be at a CA event where so many Jensen folks were able to attend.

We should set up a folder on the JHPPG for the Dixon Show.

I got that same rain on the way home, but I didn't have any leakage from my soft top.  It's a well-preserved original, and it fits really well around the windows.  Also, the PO added a bunch of snaps to that area to keep it from blowing open when he ran >100 mph in the desert.  My windshield wipers, on the other hand, are old and deteriorated.  The driver's side one has split and I had to peek out the one small clear band it managed to wipe.  Don't think I'll replace it though, since I don't plan on going out in the rain again soon.  One good effect of the rain: my engine is cleaner than it's been in a while.

Great times!

Edward Davis