View single post by Dan Eiland
 Posted: 04-05-2005 06:20 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Dan Eiland

I originally purchased bushings from Delta and then exchanged them for some other parts and ordered SuperPro bushings. There was less than a $100 difference between them, I could use all the original bolts and all my bushings are now a matched set in polyurethane. Considering how often I install new suspension bushings, the $100 difference wasn't an issue, at least not for me. I had no problems with the quality of the products supplied by Delta, but I like the idea that all the bushings are a matched set and made for the original bolt sizes. With Deltas I had some that were polyurethane and some that were rubber. BTW, the polyurethane bushing for the steering column is still from Delta. So you don't want to forget to order that one. I'm almost finished with my suspension and steering and should be ready to reinstall the suspension in a few weeks. I thought I could reuse the original mounting assemblies for the front but once I had them out and got them cleaned up, one of them looks in bad shape. I talked to Jim in January about them and he thought he would have some in a few months. Called today and Ross tells me they are back ordered and the next shipment is in about six weeks. Just in case I need these sooner, does someone know of another source?