View single post by Carone
 Posted: 04-07-2024 03:37 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Carone

If all works out as planned I should be the new owner of a GT this month. I am wanting to do a stroker and have been doing a lot of research on here but am hitting a few road blocks and could use some help. I am seeing 4 options for stroker cranks/pistons: 2.2 crank and pistons from the club store or from delta Motorsports, a 2.4 kit that comes with connecting rods from Gary Kemp, and a 2.5 kit from lotus bits which also includes connecting rods. Prices are all over the board especially from the UK where exchange rates are really unfavorable. Which “kit” would everyone recommend? I am really struggling to find supporting mods from suppliers and a lot of the sources recommend on the forum have lead to dead ends. Starting with 45mm Dellortos, can anyone recommend a place to source a set with intake? Cams do seem available would you recommend 104s, 107s, or a combination of the two? Lotusbits offers billet cams but they seem pretty extreme, does anyone have experience with them? What other supporting mods would you run in a stroker build? Newer style cam gears and carriers, oiling upgrades, ignition upgrades, ect?

Thanks in advance for the help