View single post by TurboJH
 Posted: 11-23-2005 01:19 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
TurboJH

I went by the guys house tonight but he wasn't home.  The car was buried between what looked like two other nonrunners(not JH's).  From what I could see it looked like a parts car at best.  It was primer black with surface rust coming through.  Hole in the hood with some sort of fabricated scoop.  Maybe to accomodate the turbo Buick motor.  The right front wheel was a JH one black with alum fins, tire flat.  Bent front bumper and a small dent on the right front fender.  A tarp covered the rest of the car and since he was not home I did not look any further.  Steep driveway and may be trouble for a full size car hauler.

Like I said it looked like a parts car from what I could see.  I doubt he would part it out since it sounded like he wanted to rid himself of the whole car.

Too much work for me.  Anyone in Western Washington want to take a look?  Maybe I could give him your number? email me @ tgman@DIESPAMMERSsinclair.net take out the DIESPAMMERS.

I took my camera but with him not being home I was not going to intrude other than a slow walk by and most of it was covered up.

Troy