View single post by LSGTjunior
 Posted: 07-12-2023 10:18 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
LSGTjunior

‘74 mkII, VIN 18205; engine B74.09.9010; manu date 8/10/74
Bought it mid ‘21 and currently has 59,660 miles.
Yellow with tan interior. Interior all original best I can tell. No rust at all. Body has been resprayed yellow (good but not great with some overspray, sanding marks etc). LF fender was r&r’d at some point it seems so some previous damage or issue and the respray may be the result(?). Color a bit off from the original yellow (you may be able to see the difference in the engine bay shot) so anybody know the paint code for the original yellow? May want to do it right some day…
In very good condition overall. Engine strong and original with >140lb compression all cylinders.
So far only done some maintenance work - belts and tensioner, valve cover gaskets, (strombergs) carbs rebuilt, steering rack resealed etc, all new hoses and coolant sys cleaned flushed including radiator, brake master cyl replacement and other bits of repairs and corrections as I find stuff. Ball joints and bushings next bigger job.
Had big Healeys in the past and then moved over to Alfas but always wanted one of these since they first came out in early 70’s.
I’d post pics but no matter how ‘small’ I make the files I’m told file too big. My 1st post so maybe I dunno whatI’m doing.

Attachment: B9A29076-082E-4935-9C13-2D9C022A6CD6.jpeg (Downloaded 30 times)

Last edited on 07-12-2023 10:27 pm by LSGTjunior