View single post by TanDJensen
 Posted: 12-29-2018 02:12 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
TanDJensen

Frank and Redracer,
I have the JH schematic from Delta, but figuring searching the car was a practical way of finding what you're talking about today I did locate the buzzer and the round plug you describe, so I'll install the jumper tomorrow. I have the 3 new 6-fuse blocks installed and wired in to the driver's side engine compartment fender well. I've fused 11 circuits thus far, adding 1 circuit to the #3 "always hot" fuse block for the electric radiator fan with thermostatic relay, and an additional circuit to the #2 switched fuse block for an Accusump pre-oiler (I added a simple toggle on/off switch beside the panel light switch to the left of the steering wheel.)
I notice from the Delta schematic and from looking at the original fuse block that there is a hard copper connection between the #1 and #2 feed lugs. I think this is for the hazard lights which according to the nomenclature reads 46 amp. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this. I've converted every light bulb in the entire car to LED. I'm assuming because of the drastically lower power draw of the LED's that this hard jumper is no longer necessary. Any thoughts on this, and if it is necessary, any suggestions on how and where to make the jump. I would guess at the input lugs...