View single post by Frank Schwartz
 Posted: 12-19-2018 03:28 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Frank Schwartz


Joined: 02-18-2011
Posts: 309
No, no, want to read the fuel pressure, not the oil pressure... and it should be
in the fuel line...Remove the line going to the T to the carbs and put a pressure gauge in that line. Turn the key to "run" and you may or may not hear the pump running, depending on the type...and you then should be able to read the pressure which went to the carbs, but now goes to the gauge. Most any car parts store has them..I think Mr.Gasket has one that is calibrated up to ten pounds. At least that is the way I check it If it is an IN LINE gauge, you can put it right there between that glass filter and the T