View single post by NigelK
 Posted: 12-10-2018 08:52 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic


Joined: 07-16-2014
Posts: 196
Hi Jim

You mean the seal that runs around the edge of the hatch? That’s just two pieces of T-section piece of rubber seal, one which runs along the bottom of the hatch and another longer piece which runs around the rest of the hatch, with mitred joins. The seal slides into a channel in the hatch frame. You cut small notches in it to make it fit better around the curved corners of the hatch. The original seal is NLA but I found a workable replacement which seals better. I’ll look up the reference number tomorrow when I have access to my PC.

Best wishes,

Last edited on 12-10-2018 08:54 pm by NigelK