View single post by Frank Schwartz
 Posted: 04-21-2018 03:25 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Frank Schwartz

I don't see any problems. I'll have my Interceptor problems with the mufflers fixed and while the EFI system will not be completely installed, I'll probably still be running with the carburetor...no problem. Mark is installing a new larger fuse box in his JH and is now convinced that he is at mortal risk unless he installs sway bars on his JH. Although he's driven it for years without them, he now is becoming paranoid, I think. Insists he can change over the a arms and such to accommodate the front bar and while I think it should be done by professionals, he insists he can do it alone,,,I only foresee a big mess, but he is adamant that he can do it. I'll just sit back and watch the catastrophe of removing the front suspension without knowing how to do it... You probably know what I am talking about. The factory installed many front ends with the fitting for the sway bar reversed, requiring they be switched so the sway bar can be attached. I want him to take it to our usual front end pros, but he refuses...I have a suspicion, that while he is coming to the event, he will be riding with me in the Interceptor.
Frank