View single post by stuartmorgan
 Posted: 06-15-2017 01:16 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
stuartmorgan

Hi all
Stu from Down Under
An update, Tangerine 4 speed 13556 is officially back on the road and running like a bird... But
Being a V8 interceptor guy, all this twin OHC stuff is a learning curve, as is the entire JH experience, so all help appreciated
1. I have a knock under floor in left rear of parcel shelf? When I go over bumps, so not constant, I checked spare shell carrier and everything else, nothing seems loose??? It's a RHD car, so noise is a thump on floor pan behind passenger seat, almost like diff hitting or shocker?? Maybe fuel tank, but I don't think so... Any ideas
2. Cam belt cover, it's the original one, OMG you have to remover radiator, then fan to get it off!! Is there a two piece version available?? Or any mod's
3. Dash lights ! It was getting dark coming back from tuning guy, lights in dash are working, but dim, is it the control knob or the lights? Or just the way they are
4. Corner of bonnet is sitting up near scuttle on passenger side, it has the original stay, what is best adjustment to get it to sit flat
Any help appreciated
Cheers
Stu