|Jensen Healey Specific Manual Eccentric Hub
Ditch the 2x 6005's and replace with the superior 1 piece Timing Belt Bearing SKF 414871A or the Flennor FS03299 (as pictured) Either will fit.
- Full concentric abutment with spot face on the block increasing rigidity.
- Full concentric abutment with spot face on the block reducing carving of block spot face upon multiple readjustments.
- Centralized Adjustment nut allowing normal spanners.
- Protruding hex to allow for easier spanner fit.
- Hard shoulder while pressing in to avoid misalignment with crank sprocket.
- Reduced radial offset yet increased OD of roller to allow for more forgiving adjustment.
- Wider Roller over the Stock J-H Shell.
- Increased Diameter over stock J-H Shell.
Attachment: J-H Eccentric Hub 2.jpg (Downloaded 94 times)
Last edited on 11-25-2016 12:56 pm by qwerty