View single post by jensen4u
 Posted: 09-15-2005 06:07 pm
Full Topic
jensen4u

Guys,

It is done! I have placed the order for 8 aluminum JH fuel tanks. Jorge was kind enough to honor the price for 10 as he will build some extra to place on eBay for the originally quoted price.

Payment of these units becomes the next order of business. I suggest either you send the money electronically via http://www.paypal.com where you can use any funding available to you at jorgecervera218@hotmail.com or you can mail payment directly to him at Jorge Cervera - 1172 3rd Ave. Suite D3 #33 - Chula Vista, CA 91911. Please keep in mind the form of payment may affect when your unit construction starts. He has provided me an approximate of 2 week from receipt of cleared payment for delivery +/-. I personally have already sent my payment via paypal and would recommend the same for each of you as it is fast, easy, and free. We must each own up to our commitment by sending payment quickly as Jorge is concern about this as I am. Please erase our concerns by sending payments ASAP.

By the way I am confident that if there is another person or two here that did not commit originally that want a tank now Jorge would not turn down the business if you act quickly.

Regards,

Brad