View single post by qwerty
 Posted: 10-10-2016 09:38 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
qwerty

That's what it looks like yet for anyone reading please note  i am a complete novice when it comes to Cam Timing.

I wan't to get it running with this timing first. I remember spending a lot of time on this and at the end of it all the JH ran very very well. Dad without doubt knew what he was doing, i know that much. Timing it to Red dots 110/110 would have been a no brainer for him as i have already learn't through reading and he would have done through calling people in the know. He didn't have access to internet resources back then, only a bunch of manuals sent over from Cropperby Bridge and AutoCad. This is the whole reason i'm exploring this. Maybe it does have non standard cams, as yet i do not know. Maybe it's to let the DHLA 45's breathe.

For now though i have to get over the damned Manflu. Greg's box of goodies (ps thanks for packing the inside rad hoses with styrofoam haha, i'm assuming this is so they wouldn't be crushed in transit??), a Gates blue belt, wheels, tyres, tools and steering wheel came in last week and i was all set to have a dirty weekend untill the sniffles happened!!

Last edited on 10-10-2016 09:43 am by qwerty