|Well today I changed tactics and decided to be a bit more aggressive in getting the clearance for the steering rod thru the headers opened up and the drive shaft more in line with the engine transmission. I opened up the holes in the transmissiom crossmember so I could move the tailshaftt of the transmission toward the passenger side. It seemed to work and all looks good for now. Now to hook up the clutch cable and confirm that the clutch works properly.
Goals for tomorrow is that as well as complete the installation of the water pump and alternator. I think those will be fairly straight forward.
Last edited on 12-07-2015 07:16 am by Randallclary@icloud.com