View single post by Jim Ketcham
 Posted: 02-21-2015 01:03 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jim Ketcham


Joined: 03-13-2005
Location: Salt Point, New York USA
Posts: 198
You can drill a small hole and pin the braker plate so it is stationary. It is not vacuum advance but vacuum retard and only comes on federal cars to meet emissions. The European JHs with the Dellortos did not come with the vac retard distributor and only used centrifugal advance.